Every year, thousands of people are severely injured in the workplace due to workplace electrical hazards. Sadly, a great number of these injuries could have been prevented. Learning how to recognize possible workplace electrical hazards is the best way to avoid a serious accident. The good news is that all of the following steps are easy to accomplish and easy to remember.
To do this, you must know which situations can place you in danger. Knowing where to looks helps yo do recognize hazards.
- Inadequate wiring is dangerous
- Exposed electrical parts are dangerous
- Overhead power lines are dangerous
- Wires with bad insulation can shock you
- Electrical systems are tools that are not grounded or double-insulated are dangerous
- Overloaded circuits are dangerous
- Damaged power tools and equipment are electrical hazrds
- Using the wrong PPE is dangerous
- Using the wrong tool is dangerous
- Some on-site chemicals are harmful.
- Defective ladders and scaffolding are dangerous
- Electrical hazards can be made worse if the worker, location, or equipment is wet.
You can get more training from RCL Safety Centre thru https: www.safetycentre.ng/training_register
At RCL Safety Centre this training is also available in different Nigerian languages like PIDGIN,YORUBA,HAUSA AND IGBO
Our company (RCL Safety Centre) is an indigenous company dedicated to Health, Safety and Environment Training and Services.
We are technical partners of the National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN) as well as approved training partners of most major International Occupational Safety and Health organizations like NEBOSH, and corporate members of ISPON (Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria) with thousands of personnel trained in various areas till date.
For more information visit our website: www.safetycentre.ng
Contact us on: 08099700070, 09057666623 or 08164363532